View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #128
TomT
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setmatch45 View Post
wow pretty good stuff here. If we look at the common sense side of doping without getting into it to much as some of the info I have seen on this. Your heart is a muscle think of how much harder it has to work to move all the extra blood than take account the greuling event that the tour is. Lucky that the heart muscle does not just pop. Far more dangerous than most PED'S.

I also saw someone posted that it is good that bodybuilding and boxing have stayed clean. Wow that blows my mind bodybuilding is the worst sport for ped's by far. Boxing is just a total waste never watch it.

I would say we could make a few of the least toxic ped'd legal than make it so the people who want to use it could stick to the legal stuff so they don't do to much damage to themselves.
I think we should make them all legal. Might help the economy. People dying from abuse would open up job opportunities. Plus there would be more work for chemists without the risk of long term incarcerartion.