FS

Tension used for playtest
46lbs

Regular string set up
Black widow 46lbs

Racquet brand and model used for test
Dunlop HM 200G

Power of test string
I would sum it up as lower powered, which I like. I was able to take a full swing at the ball before it lost tension.

Feel
It had a crisp feeling which gave good feedback if you hit the sweetspot.

Spin
Spin was an area where it was different from my normal setup. I was able to get some good bite on the ball but nothing extraordinary.

Comfort
It wasn't a super soft poly, but it wasn't unbearable either. It was comfortable enough for me.

Durability
I cut it out at the 11 hour mark due to tension loss. It lasted longer than the Solinco playtest, but Black Widow beats it. When I cut it out it was notched quite a bit and probably would have broken soon.

Tension maintenance (how long before it became too loose or unplayable?)
11 hours was where it was unplayable. The tension loss wasn't gradual, but instead one big tension loss starting at 10.5 hrs and going on from there.

Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?)
I feel that this is a control string, which I like. My favorite shot with it was my 1hbh which I was able to laser the lines with. I had nice control on all of my shots, but I didn't like my volleys as much as it seemed they went long a few too many times.

Compare to the string you use most often
Similar except for tension maintenance and spin.

Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?)
I liked how it played at the strung tension and think that it was a good fit for me.
Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes.
Dislikes: tension maintenance

Thanks guys!