Full set or hybrid
Full
Tension used for playtest
Regular string set up
Full Solinco Outlast 16
Racquet brand and model used for test
Wilson KPro Tour
Power of test string
It was very high powered. In comparison to the Solinco Outlast I would say it was exactly the same in terms of power. However, it wasn't overpowered where balls will be sprayed everywhere.
Feel
It had very bad feel. It felt very stiff and when I hit the ball it kind of rattles (what I feel/think). This is its only downside. If it weren't for the feel, I would've thought it exactly as the Solinco Outlast.
Spin
There was easy access to spin but the greatest thing was its versatility. I could hit flat when i wanted to and put extreme amounts of spin on it too.
Comfort
Like I said in feel it felt very uncomfortable wheras Solinco Outlast was very comfortable. It seems to shudder my wrist and arm when I hit the ball but the result was exactly the same I get with Outlast except that it feels horrible when i hit the ball.
Durability
I've only hit with it for 3 hours so I can't say anything about the durability but since it plays very similiar to Outlast, I'd say that it seems very long lasting as well.
Tension maintenance (how long before it became too loose or unplayable)
Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?)

n/a
Compare to the string you use most often
It produced exactly the same results as Outlast. Great spin versatility, power, etc. Volleys and serve were very sound too. However the fell was HORRIBLE!!! It would have been exactly like the Outlast except different colors if t weren't for the bad feel.
Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?)
48-54. Due to the stiff feel. I recomend making the tension as low as possible.
Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes.
I liked the result that came from when I hit the ball
Power was great
Spin potential was great as well
Volleys and serve were sound

BUT THE FEEL WAS VERY STIFF AND HORRIBLE. Just because of the feel, I absolutely cannot switch to this strings no matter how well I hit with them.