View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #231
mars76
Rookie

Full set or hybrid :Hybrid with Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17(Cross)

Tension used for playtest Main Luxilon-52/Cross Gosen-54

Regular string set up Pro's Pro Hitec multi with Gosen OG Sheep

Racquet brand and model used for test  Yonex RD Ti-70 Long

Power of test string  Decent power. I am able to generate enough power without much effort.When I tried to hit flat I had to control the power as the balls are sailing long if I don't try to put much spin on it.

Feel  Feel is really good.I can place the ball where ever I want.

Spin  Spin potential is decent. Again I don't hit heavy top spin. I am happy with the Spin I am getting.

Comfort  Biggest plus is I didn't feel much pain after hitting for hours. May be this string is really soft. This String has excelled in this category.

Durability  I don't break poly's that often. I was breaking the multi's after one hour of constant hitting. So durability is obviously better than multis. But whether I am able to have the same comfort over the period of time has to be seen.

Tension maintenance  I didn't notice much loss of tension.

Control Good control on the flat shots. The racquet i use is control oriented racquet and even with my regular setup i have very good control.
this string didn't change control of my shots.

Compare to the string you use most often  There are certain positives like spin potential when compared to my regular setup. The durability is a plus and comfort level is also really good

Tension recommendations  I have been using the 52lb mains/54lb crosses.

Summary:

Overall I liked the string. How ever I need to play few more times before deciding on switching to this String.
mars76 is offline   Reply With Quote