View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #248
The Wreck
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood9826 View Post
But A Silva isnt 235 lbs. Ive never been a fan of Forrest, he probably got the most out of not much talet than anyone I can think of. He has no world class skills unless you call cutting weight a skill. I guess Forest is setting his legacy up to be the guy from TUF and losing to middleweights

But I agree Sonnen should win and I think he will. But the size of forrest is a resonable one. Chale might gas quicker than usual and get subbed liek hes known for from time to time.
Forrest has the jiu-jitsu skills to submit Chael. No doubt about that. I don't think it happens, but it's a possibility. Forrest can't stop Chael's takedowns, but if he survives a few rounds and tires Chael out, he can pull a Forrest specialty, leg kicking and slapping Sonnen into a decision. If this were Forrest from 2008, I'd give him a good chance to win. He's got more skills than people would think, and he's much bigger than Chael. But at this point, I don't think he cares about fighting. It's what he does, and he wants to make the money while it's there, but the desire is gone.