View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:28 PM   #6921
Feņa14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC View Post
Yeah I'm actually excited for City, whoever makes it out of that group will make it to the final at the very least. They've got the quality to give anyone in their group a real test, and the fans must be overjoyed to be able to have the likes of Real Madrid, Dortmund and Ajax grace their pitch.
I wouldn't say whoever gets through it will go to the final Madrid might though. Ajax aren't that great, so it will be a shootout between the other 3 I think. Dortmund didn't do too well last year so they will be under pressure. I still expect Madrid and City to go through.

No doubt it's a tough group though. I think we should get out of ours, Skakhtar is going to be a tough trip, then you get into their stadium with the noise and a pretty good, technical team, the weather might well be cold too. I think Juventus could be the surprise package of the tournament, if you can call them that. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get to the semi's maybe.

The paper this morning had Madrid, City, Juventus and Barcelona as the semi finalists. Sounds like a decent bet.
Feņa14 is offline   Reply With Quote