View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #19
Chas Tennis
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by janm View Post
.................................................. .......
.................................................. ....................
A few days ago I felt a sudden pain (looking at anatomy diagrams the pain seems to be the teres minor and major tendon region) whilst reaching for a high ball. It felt like muscles tendons rubbing over each other with a lot of force. straight afterwards the pain was so bad I could not move my arm. It felt like my arm was broke at the shoulder when I tried to raise it. I massaged it straight away and the pain went away enough for me to drive home. .................................................. ...............................
When you talk to the Dr again emphasize this part of what happened to you. This sounds as if some acute injury took place. What possible injuries might it have been? Since you are having more issues indicate that you need a more definitive diagnosis. If you can influence the choice of Dr, do you have any friend who can recommend one based on their first hand experience? Don't consider how far you must travel just your chance of getting a well qualified Dr. Hospital with good reputation? Good luck in finding the Dr.
Chas Tennis is offline   Reply With Quote