View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
TW Staff
Administrator

Hi carolyn73,

Thank you so much for the compliments. It really means a lot to us!

And what a great question. Overall, I'd have to say the main reason I haven't switched racquets yet is because of the amount of control I get from the nTour. I prefer control over power and it's usually harder for me to find the same level of control from racquets with similar weights; generally heavier racquets are more control-oriented. With the nTour, it's light enough to where I can get good depth and power, but also a ton of control.

With that being said, I really enjoyed playing with the newer versions since they were so similar to the nTour, but for me they just lacked some of the control the nTour provides. However I did think the newer versions were more comfortable, had better feel and were much softer on my arm, which was great.

Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to try the BLX Tour Limited racquet (I wish we had some in-stock to demo so I could give you my opinion), though after taking a look at the specifications I think this racquet will be a good compromise between the newer and older Tour racquets in terms of control and power. The Limited has a similar power level to the newer versions (most of them being medium), but is also slightly heavier than the newer Tour racquets which should help with control.

I hope this helps. If you have anymore questions, or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, be sure to let me know. I'd be more than happy to help!

Karly, TW
TW Staff is offline   Reply With Quote