View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #32
Nostradamus
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wihamilton View Post
The problem with the Singles Playbook is that it was positioned as a course that taught you the same plays the pros use (which it does), but I didn't actually show you the pros doing them. I merely diagrammed them on my dry-erase board. So despite what I viewed as valuable information, some people's expectations weren't met.

I'm learning from my mistakes and constantly trying to provide more value to the tennis community. Singles Playbook 2.0 is on the way. We're paying $34,000 in footage licenses (yes, you read that right) and will have the top pros in action! You'll be able to see exactly how they run these plays and how you can too.
Will, i am finding that working out for CORE strength with medicine ball is doing Magic. Accidently found out while vacuming the house with heavy cannister vacume. but anyhow, which weight medicine ball should i buy ? 4, 6, 8 or 10 lbs ball. and also soft or hard ball ?

Also any specific Core workout you recommend with medicine ball ?