View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
Tennis_Maestro
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Tennis_Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
I know that they were not in finals(as I already said,so your English comprehension skills don't seem to be up to task yourself),but they still had to beat a multiple slam champ and the GOAT to even make the final at their first slam win. That counts for a lot no matter if you like it or not,Mr. Smart*ss.
That is an insignificant point! It matters not! If that actually mattered, would I have made this thread? It does not even come within the same radar as "still had to beat them in the semi finals" .. no one gets nervous in the semi finals, to beat the best you have to play YOUR BEST and to play your best UNDER PRESSURE, where nerves are jangling is not easy.

It counts for ******** in relation to this thread, absolute ********. The topic was BASED on WHO THEY HAVE BEATEN IN THE FINAL, IN THE FINAL, YES THE ACTUAL FINAL. You come in and make annoying remark about how it is not true and then say that is why? It is true. It's a fact. Semi final opponents do not stop it from being a fact and the statistic I was highlighting has no relevance to your pointless point which did not need to be said.
Tennis_Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote