View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #44
spot
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTRPolice View Post
It just seems silly to me how I cant ever seem to know what im talking about.
Its not that you can't know what you are talking about, its that you don't know what you are talking about and you prove this over and over.

You talk about what a 4.0 person would do to a 50 MPH serve and you are a 3.0 rated talking about your fantasies of what your strokes will be like when you are a 4.0 player. It simply has nothing to do with reality. You simply haven't played against many 4.0 women to have any clue what you are talking about.

Many people when they were 3.0 thought that higher rated people don't realize how good 3.0 people actually are. Then when you get to be a 3.5 and you realize that you sucked. Then you think that 4.0 people don't realize how good 3.5 players are. Then you move up and look back and realize you sucked. Thankfully I get to play wtih a lot of former D1 players so I don't have any illusions of grandeur- I accept that I suck in the bigger scheme of things even though I have a very good league record and my teams are highly successful.

As I have said to you before- I think at some point once you have more experience playing you will look back at these threads and see how ridiculous you sound and get a good laugh out of it just like all of us are getting a good laugh right now when you post.

Last edited by spot : 09-13-2012 at 09:56 AM.
spot is offline   Reply With Quote