View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #49
spot
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Call BS all you want, but I definitely know what im talking about
You definitely THINK that you know what you are talking about. (Though I still cant' discount satire) But you have no reason to think you are correct. You think your first serve is 110 because when you measured your serve it averaged 70? Don't you see how ridiculous you sound when you say crazy stuff like that.

If you thought you hit 110 because you used the video to determine you are hitting 110 thats fine. If you hit 110 because you asked your coach and you thought you were hitting 110 then thats fine. If you thought you hit 110 because you know someone else who has been verified at 110 and you believe your serve is just as strong then maybe its possible. INstead you are a 3.0 player who thinks you hit 110 because you are flat guessing. That makes you pretty much the definition delusional.

You stated with authority that pro doubles teams serve out wide most of the time. I posted several videos showing you how ridiculous that was. That means that you THOUGHT you were right but were again delusional and we all got a good laugh out of it.
spot is offline   Reply With Quote