View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #31
Kevin T
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigServer1 View Post
It's going to be tough, since one team would have to beat the other, twice.

Our RS Freshman QB Mariota looked amazing in his debut, but I don't know how he'll handle the pressure of playing at USC. However, even if SC wins on November 3rd, I think we'd have a great shot at the Pac-12 title game. I favor Chip Kelly as a strategist moreso than Lane Kiffin.

I don't know if 12-1 would get a Pac-12 team into the NC game, especially if there's a Big10/12 team that runs the table. At this point, I don't know if I'd want to deal with Alabama as it is...Oregon is fast and getting bigger, but they're fast and huge at every position.

Should be a great CFB season!
Check one off your list, Big. That USC loss is just what the doctor ordered for Oregon.

Bama and LSU now 1-2 with GA and SC making 50% of the top 8 SEC in the AP coaches' poll. Big 10 looks dreadful and I just can't see Clemson, FSU or anyone in the Big 12 challenging the SEC. I know it's way early and a lot can happen but it looks like it's up to Oregon again.

My Chokies looked absolutely dreadful against Pitt. D looked terrible and as usual, couldn't score. This might be the year UVA gets revenge in the in-state rivalry. My UK 'Cats had a wonderful loss to the Mighty Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky. Good Lord.