View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #48
Kevin T
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigServer1 View Post
Crazy to think that it's only been 10 years since Colorado was going to BCS games. They are a sorry excuse for a DI program. The rest of the Pac-12 at least has something redeeming about each team.

I have such a love/hate relationship with the SEC. I respect the football, but it gets old seeing them dominate. I think Alabama would hold their own against the Cleveland Browns right now, but they have a brutal schedule this year...We'll see if they can navigate it with only one loss (12-1 gets them or LSU into the title game imo).

Petrino at UK? Whoooo boy get ready for some scandals! Bobby P will find some co ed that he fancies and put her on his motorcycle. Where have I heard this story before...
Plenty of young bluegrass honeys will be lining up for that bike ride. UK needs a big name coach for recruiting. Basketball will always be king but you can't get dominated by Louisville in anything and lose to the likes of WKU and expect to be around very long.

I understand your love/hate with the SEC. It's like USA basketball in the Olympics for me. I know I'm supposed to cheer for them but wouldn't be devastated if they were upset.