View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:09 AM   #54
chrischris
Hall Of Fame
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,322
Default

After some testing of my Iphone 5 and Xperia S , i have come to the conclusion that the Iphone 5 is good for 47% of the time while the Xperia S is good for the remaining 53%
chrischris is offline   Reply With Quote