Not an instructional video per se, but excellent learning material:
Unlike other videos, this shows real-life situations:
1. Low backhand ball into the body
2. High backhand ball into the body
3. High ball to the far backhand
4. When to slice, when to drive, on the backhand
5. High ball to the far forehand
6. When to go closed stance and when to go open on forehands
Instead of the millions of disjointed instruction videos out there which deal with ideal situations or one issue at a time, this pretty much covered all aspects of the real baseline game.
I am going to try to replicate this as closely as possible.