View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #7015
Feña14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC View Post
They definitely do have a few players in mind, the trouble is that most of them won't be available until the summer, and some of the other players in contention were signed by other clubs. I for one would have loved Javi Garcia or Javi Martinez. Anyone but Mikel. He's not good enough to play in my sunday 5-a-side indoor league, let alone for Chelsea. Fellaini is great but Everton won't let him go on the cheap.
I think Fellaini will be around £20-25 Million. Everton aren't really in a position to turn down that kind of money, it's a shame for them and you have to feel sorry for them, but it is what it is.

I said in the summer about wanting Capoue, the price mentioned was £7 Million. He would be a massive upgrade in the destroyer role, that one improvement would take us further than any other signing we could possibly make I think.

We could probably wait till the summer to get someone more creative in alongside him, when more players would be available.. Cabaye possibly, there are alot of options.
Feña14 is offline   Reply With Quote