Here is how to improve your chances of getting a FS/T thread approved!
Follow this checklist, and you will greatly increase your chances.
- Post an "out of 10" rating. Example: 8.0/10
- INCLUDE DETAILS in your post. This is especially important if your frame is in very good shape (9+/10). If you state "excellent condition, only used a few times," Chances are you WILL NOT pass the filter. Include details, people.
- Include contact information. It's a pain for us to have to approve EVERY "interested" post after your initial post.
- Include a picture whenever possible.
- Include other pertinent info, leaving details out only makes the filtering admin/mod think twice. Make it easier for US.