View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #59
Kevin T
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesblakefan#1 View Post
You're comparing yourself to MD, UNC, and UVA in football? LOL at that, come on we all know those programs stink at football. Tech should dominate the ACC with how FSU and Miami have been down the past few years.

Even as weak as the ACC is Tech can't even manage to get through it unbeaten and get to a NC game at all?

Oh and no one cares about not having violations. You think Auburn feels guilty about their NC even though we all know they paid Cam? In the end, 99% of programs have some dirt on them, its just about hiding it. Tech just so happens to do a good job of hiding it and doesn't win enough to make the NCAA want to investigate.

Notice I said most Tech fans have that superiority complex, not all. I've lived in VA all of my live and have had to deal w/ the bandwagoning of VT since the Vick era. So excuse me if I feel a bit of glee whenever Tech gets embarrassed in football.
I'm comparing them to their conference and the question is why do the other ACC teams stink? We all know the SEC/Pac 12/Big 12 are better conferences. Va Tech has dominated Miami lately, violation years included.

I care about violations. I know most fans are mouth-breathers that never even attended 'their' school, let alone played for said school. I have a personal connection and I want them to stay clean as possible. Did UCF win enough to make the NCAA notice? How about East Carolina? Indiana? Baylor? Cal? Cincinnati? Louisiana-Lafayette? I'm glad VaTech isn't winning games to the tune of these guys...we'd really be in trouble.

I lived in VA until the age of 22. My family is still there, in Roanoke, Bburg, Va Beach, Cville. All states bandwagon behind their state schools. Like I said, go to South Carolina and listen to them whine and moan 12 months per year about the Gamecocks and Tigers. WVA loves them some Mountaineers. GA Bulldog fans (right behind LSU) might be the worst in college football.

Last edited by Kevin T : 09-20-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Kevin T is offline   Reply With Quote