View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 06:51 AM   #1
peoplespeace
Semi-Pro

Default Still looking for ambitious tennis partners!!

Two year ago i was looking for serious tennis players to train together for a year. This time im looking for 2-3 guys, who are at least 4.5, preferably 5.0-5.5, who would be interested in training together for 2-3 month in a nice warm country where we can train 3-4 hrs a day.

The idea is to also hire a local future (quali) level play to train with our group for some 10 hours a week (this should cost some 800-1000usd/month divided by the number of players in the group).

We would rent a nice apartment with a room for each person and a nice living space. This should cost 600-1000 usd/month depending on country and whether it is in the capital or in a provincial town.

Im 5.0, 43 yrs old, i love tennis and football (soccer!), love languages and culture, partying and dancing (woud love to learn salsa), good food/wine/coffee and cake! I love good debates about everything, having fun and cracking jokes!

One of the the players could already be living in the country where we would do this. Anybody interested?
peoplespeace is offline   Reply With Quote