View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #37
NTRPolice
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdoorknob View Post
I agree, you can. But you can also bean someone maliciously, and what you have described in this thread absolutely qualifies. If you can't see that I don't know what to say. It's the intent behind the beaning, and your intent has been made crystal clear, and it is not really any different from the intent behind many other forms of gamesmanship.
Well, for starters I dont want anyone to think that I do this all the time.

I rarely have to get to this level because most people are sensible. It's not like this mode has an on/off switch. It takes a while to build up to this and there are always verbal "warnings" and "politeness factors" people arnt considering. Beaning people intentionally is a last resort but I just want to be clear that I wont hesitate to do it if there is no respect between both sides of the net.

Many people use gamesmanship because its considered the most harmless form of cheating so many people dont question it or retaliate and thats exactly what they do it.

Every once in a while someone who is committing petty crime gets the book thrown at them. 3 strike rule.
NTRPolice is offline   Reply With Quote