View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #45
Number1Coach
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC9670 View Post
I wouldn't make it about the trash talker, I would make it about my kid being confident and standing on his own two feet - especially at 16. My kids know that there are a-holes out there and the best way to handle them is to handle your business and do the right thing. Play your game and let your game do the talking. Any other way and the opponent has accomplished their goal of getting under your skin. It's not about the a-hole who has to resort to trash talk and the a-hole who physically threatens back, it's about owning their own confidence and using their head.
You can call me and a-hole but like I said when your kids have a dad that allows another parent to abuse them verbally have your kids call me I will have their back also .

Seriously you have a grown man attacking your kids verbally and you do nothing WOW.

Its funny I was at a tourny here in Lakewood and there was 2 kids playing one who's dad is the head of psychology at ucla, the head psych is taunting the women and has his kids posted by the fence intimidating the lady and her child , I watched this for about 5 mins then as I watched the head psych decided to tell me "what are you looking at" ? wrong tree! , I walked up to him told him "feel froggy then jump " also said he would need more then the ucla medical center to help him and to knock his crapp off ,

Guess what problem solved .

What I have found in tennis is what I have found in college its a place where people mainly go to learn how to grow up cause their parents dropped the ball and someone needs to get these people mature !