Thread: Brad Baughman
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #413
Number1Coach
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF View Post
By the way mikej and freak4tennis are bringing some knowledge about the realities of futures, etc. Sounds like he has talked to some former top juniors who went for it like I have talked to. It is almost impossible to explain how brutal that route is compared to a prodigy who bursts right up the rankings due to scary talent.

The back and even the side doors to the top 80 money is truly mind blowing. The lower ranked guys have to compete with not only the skill of the higher ranked players, but they have to do it while bone tired, banged up, traveling economy coach with screaming babies, and staying in bad motels with drunken party goers coming home at all hours....while missing home and dreaming of girls all the time with the self doubts that creep in.
"""banged up, traveling economy coach with screaming babies, and staying in bad motels with drunken party goers coming home at all hours....while missing home and dreaming of girls all the time with the self doubts that creep in."""

have not been to 1 hotel that I have dealt with party goers all hrs , "Oh wait I am bone tired I wouldn't hear them sleeping like a rock!" As for the screaming babies on the flight the Dre Beat headphones have sound reduction can't hear those babies just soft music helping me to sleep on my flight , The only self doubt comes from people like you who do not believe in America , I read your type a mile away with all that Hope and Change!!

I just thought your guarantee on how bad it is , is coming from kids that were raised getting every thing their way and even though mom and pop has handed them everything they know what it takes to make it on the tour and know that the spoiled one will have to travel coach on this experiment of learning what mom and pop already know !!