View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #4
levy1
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim e View Post
Levy1 : You just have to know that most here try to help, and some just criticize. Sometimes unfortunately you just have to ignore posts like Torres.

Anyways, I hope the video I posted helped. It shows the proceedure very nice. Although I believe it is not necessary to mount the side arms always first like this video does. but to secure it just snug in the end is important. I typically position the side arms partially snug, then go to the 12 and 6 oclock spots partially snug, then go back and just get them all snug. It really takes very little time.

Big thing to watch for is that the racquet is centerized in the table so the mid point of table to an end support is same distance on each end and that point was not even listed in that video.
Thank you,
So he mounts the top and bottom loose and then tightens the 12 and 6 clamps. That is different. I thought you mount the 12 and 6 then go to the others. Also I snug up the clamps which according the the video he does not. I guess when he starts pulling strings it will sung up?