View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #140
FastFreddy
Professional

Talking check this out from her newsletter website

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2473 View Post
I think she's doing the best she can with her obvious limited physical and mental skill sets.

Look Freddy, everything might seem easy to you, but most of us can never even dream of performing at your level.
Thirty lines to make you smile
1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.

2.. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

3.. I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!

4.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

5.. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

6.. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

7.. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

8.. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

9.. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

10.. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.

11.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

12. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.

13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many.

14.. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

16.. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

17.. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!

18.. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.

19.. Procrastinate Now!

20.. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?

21.. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance

23.. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.

25..He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.

26..A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.

27..Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

28.. The trouble with life is there's no background music.

29.. The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.

30.. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

Crying over spilled semen
Originally published by Psychology Today:October 2, 2002

The finding that women who do not use condoms during sex are less depressed and less likely to attempt suicide than are women who have sex with condoms and women who are not sexually active, leads one researcher to conclude that semen contains powerful-and potentially addictive-mood-altering chemicals.

Study author Gordon G. Gallup, Ph.D., a psychologist at the State University of New York in Albany, also found that women who routinely had intercourse without condoms became increasingly depressed as more time elapsed since their last sexual encounter. There was no such correlation for women whose partners regularly used condoms.

Gallup's survey of 293 college women also found that those who did not use condoms were most likely to initiate sex and to seek out new partners as soon as a relationship ended. "These women are more vulnerable to the rebound effect, which suggests that there is a chemical dependency," says Gallup.

Semen contains hormones including testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and prostaglandins, and some of these are absorbed through the walls of the vagina and are known to elevate mood.

Gallup controlled for variables including method of contraception, frequency of sexual intercourse, as well as the women's perception of their relationship. He concedes that women who regularly have sex without condoms might share personality traits that make them less susceptible to depression. But the behavior most often associated with non-condom users is sexual risk-taking, and studies have found no correlation between high-risk sexual behavior and lower rates of depression.

Gallup's study, which he deems "the first serious attempt to investigate the effect of semen chemistry on women," titillated the public and rankled some academics upon publication in Archives of Sexual Behavior. Gallup says he has since replicated the findings with a sample of 700 women and will examine whether "semen withdrawal" places women at an increased risk for depression when they are premenstrual, menopausal or have just given birth, as many women abstain from sex during these periods.

If u drink it do u get stronger? lol

Monday
11- 1 PM tennis (practice)
Tuesday 11- 12:30 PM tennis (lesson) 4 - 6 PM tennis (practice)
Wednesday 9 - 10 AM tennis (lesson) 10:30 - 11:30 AM gym 6 - 7 PM tennis (practice)
Thursday 10 - 11:30 AM tennis (lesson)
Friday 9 - 10 AM tennis (lesson) 11 - 12 PM tennis (lesson) followed by the 1 hour gym
4 - 6 PM tennis (practice)
Saturday 9 - 11 AM tennis (practice) LEAGUE or TOURNAMENT MATCHES
Sunday LEAGUE or TOURNAMENT MATCHES

What a life must wrestle dudes at nights and weekends.

Pretty busy schedule... and somewhere there I fit in some beach runs or walks with Peanut, and of course, working my clients...
Fitness Trainer - general and tennis fitness
I am certified, insured, CPRed and have over 20 years experience. Thanks to my competitive background in bodybuilding and many other sports and the knowledge in nutrition and motivation, I am able to help you to achieve all your goals. Currently playing tennis competitively, and with that knowledge, I also love to focus on tennis players and teach them tennis fitness, and how to play injury free for the rest of their lives.

Do you want to be the best in your sport? Do you want to look good (or even better than that) from outside and inside? Are you noticing some new signs of aging? Let's stop them and make you young again. Contact me and let me know what help you need.. You can come to me to Venice, or I will come to you, or we meet somewhere on a neutral ground - on the tennis court, in the park or on the beach. I help you with both training, nutrition and sport specific training .

Tennis Fitness Writer
Writing health and tennis fitness articles for Examiner.com. I am also in the process of writing two books on fitness - one aimed toward busy-busy people who don't feel like they have time to workout and become fit; the other is aimed to tennis players, teaching them how to be achieve maximal performance while remaining injury free. "Tennis Fitness for the Love of it: a Mindful Approach to Fitness for Injury-free Tennis" has been published in September 2010 and is available on Amazon.com in paper or Kindle.

Get free things...
Do you like FREE things? We all do, don't we... Sign up to get 5 freebies every week, or learn more if you want to make business out of getting free things.

Get 5 Freebies every week. Join for free

Laser Technician (past)
I got LASIK (laser vision correction) done in 2002. An amazing difference! Can you imagine how great your life would be without your glasses or contact lenses? To wake up in the morning and see the alarm clock or your honey on your side... And imagine your athletic endeavors: no sweat running down your glasses, or dry eyes from the contact lens, or swimming and not seing where... If you've ever been thinking about getting LASIK, try the Lasik Spa...

I liked my new vision so much that I got certified to run three different lasers and then worked part-time in The Lasik Spa. Come for a free consultation. Tell them you are referred by Suzanna and you will get a super treatment and excellent vision. And if you are over 40 years and noticing that it's getting harder and harder to read, you can be helped too. You don't need to have reading glasses!

Click Butt
For Larger Butt! Rollerskating Instructor
Have you ever had 8 wheels attached to your feet? No? But always wished to cruise by the ocean or on a bike line in the local park and enjoy the moment (and look cool at same time). Or you know how to skate, but you'd like to impress your neighbor with some tricks? I can teach you all that. My style is a little different that you've ever tried or heard, but I promise, you gotta like it and you gotta skate like a roller king or queen, only in few sessions.

Click Lady
For Larger Lady! Computer Scientist (past)
I still do some little work, mostly in designing web pages. Byt lately, I haven't had much time for that. I am also able to teach imperative, functional and object oriented programing (Pascal, C, Modula-2, ML, Eiffel) or teaching abstract data types and algorithms. I don't find that so exciting anymore, so you'd better want me for my tennis fitness training experience or skating services. I left my computer work as University Lecturer behind me in Sweden in 1996. Nowdays, my two master degrees mostly serve to show that tennis fitness freaks are able to use brains as well

I don't see anything about being a certified athletic trainer or personal trainer? She can lift dudes over her head while touching your package and doing squats. I watched a video of her wreslting some dude and touched his package.

Last edited by FastFreddy : 09-25-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: info
FastFreddy is offline   Reply With Quote