View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #109
Nikeman
New User

Smile

Tension used for playtest 50 lower than what I usually use, and thank goodness. If I had strung any higher it would have been unusable.

Regular string luxilon big banger og

Racquet brand and model used for test babolat pure drive roddick

Power of test string very dead and boardy, underpowered as a full bed
Feel none, absolutely none dead poly feel.

Spin This is not a spin friendly string. That flat face just felt really strange to me.

Comfort even in a full bed the string was not unduly harsh. even as stiff as it is.

Durability i have about six hours on it and it seems to holding up well.

Playability Duration (share thoughts on if/how the playability changed over time) I haven't noticed any break in period either. Still plays just as stiff, boardy, and dull as it started out

Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?) There is control here for a flat hitter. Not my game to take big flat swinging cuts at the ball, so this is not the string for me.

Compare to the string you use most often lux BB OG is amazingly consistent in it positive feedback heavy and light. this string is the exact opposite.

Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?) If i were to give this string another chance i would go very very low with tension like 40/45 would be good.

Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes. I really didn't like or understand this string at all.Tought it would be more spinny but i guess not.Also would have liked some power.

Thanks TW and Gamma for the playtest
NM
Nikeman is offline   Reply With Quote