Professional

Tension used for playtest
48#

Regular string set up
Gamma Live Wire XP

Racquet brand and model used for test
Wilson nCode nTour 95

Power of test string
Med-low power. Allows one to swing out but proper mechanics was called for more and more as the strings started to settle and get past playability

Feel
The feedback was pretty decent for me considering I play mostly multi strings. Comparing it to a poly (recently tested the 4G), it was a bit more on the dead side.

Spin
I expected a bit more bit from this string but it seemed to play better with more of a flat stroke. I didn't notice as much action on my 2nd serve or ground strokes.

Comfort
It didn't aggravate my GE. It was a pleasant surprise in this department. Probably not as comfy as the 4G, but still very nice

Durability
There is some notching and the way it is wearing in, it looks more like a syn gut

Playability Duration (share thoughts on if/how the playability changed over time)
Like most of the strings I've been able to try, there is about a 15-30 minute break in period. It could also be just me getting used to the new feel of the string. About 1/2 way through the match, I could feel myself getting comfortable with the new characteristics of the string. There was very little string movement.

Going into my 2nd match I was happy to have fully warmed up and gotten used to the new string. In the 3rd match, the strings started to move around a bunch and didn't move back easily. The control started to go out and I noticed there was more notching.

The notching seemed odd as I thought this to be a poly string. It looked like it was notching like a soft syn gut.

Control (predictable trajectory? performance on different strokes and swing speeds?)
During it's peak performance, the control was very good. I was getting typical spin performance when I would change my stroke but nothing spectacular. It seemed to perform better with a fast and almost flat swing. Forehands down the line or cross court was nice. I was having my typical bad day with my 1hbh and couldn't settle in on my topspin stroke. Slices seemed to float or dump in the net. A flat bh was my only stroke I felt comfortable hitting on that side.

Compare to the string you use most often
Not as much spin and feel as the recent string test of Luxilon 4G and my regular Live Wire XP. It had a short moment on goodness but went downhill pretty bad. Probably the 2-3 hour mark is when it played it's best.

Tension recommendations (after hitting it, would you recommend a different tension? Why?)
I would probably try 2#s higher to still try and keep the string bed soft but to help it keep from moving around so much.

Summary: List 1 or 2 primary likes and dislikes.
My uncle has been stringing up my racquets for me as of late. He was a bit confused with the string. Some times it would feel like it was stretching but it seemed to be the clamps not holding the string as good when it was on the flat side of this fettuccine shaped string. I liked how it had decent direction control and it would work well with a primarily flat hitter. It was a nightmare when the strings wouldn't snap back and the control started to go down. I don't restring that often and this seems like you would need to have a racquet freshly strung to enjoy the peak of this strings playability. You could also crank up the tension but as a previous GE sufferer that is not a consideration for me.

Thank you Gamma and Talk Tennis!!!