View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #132
NTRPolice
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindysphinx View Post
You are looking at someone else's Tennislink record, clearly. If you see a default win for 2012, you aren't looking at my record.

And no, I don't count non-USTA wins. Indeed, I play very little tennis outside of USTA matches. And yes, I had some wins at 4.0 when I was a 3.5, but not very many.

You are correct, however, that my 2012 USTA record is "mostly losses." Winning 45% of matches is mostly losses, so no argument there.

That said, I am working diligently to get a winning record for 2013. The path, I think, is the ability to take the net against anyone and everyone. I could manipulate things by using my Captain Powers to play only with the strongest partners, but that would be taking shortcuts.
And I apologize.

I have deleted my previous entries with the article since my only reason for posting that was to show how I got the name I used to search tennislink and nothing more. Since I was wrong, there is no reason to leave that article floating out there. I also didnt want to post your name so that you could always remove that article if you wish.

Again, I apologize.

I had the wrong Cindy. I was just too convinced by the 2011 "B" rating, being a 4.0, the name, and being on the east to check it twice.
NTRPolice is offline   Reply With Quote