If this elbow issue potentially threatened my livelihood, I'd quit and find a new hobby. It's just stupid to continue under those circumstances. TE also effects other aspects of your fitness and workouts.
- I am using the blue Flexbar. 3x15 daily. Should I do more? I am also resuming my typical workout routine, as well.
- I ordered the PK Ki5x racket at 52 lbs.
- I will take a few lessons on swing form that reduces TE.
- I'll limit play to 1-2x a week.
- I'm focusing on hitting less hard. Improving strategy & technique (hit deeper vs. ripping topspin that only lands at the service line, go to net, etc)
If these 5 aren't enough, I'm out.
There are millions of other hobbies out there.
The last thing I want is some annoying nagging injury for the rest of my life.
Actually, since I've already inflamed the TE by NOT doing the above this summer,
if these steps do not work this Fall, I will take the entire winter off, and revisit next Spring.
Once fully healed, if these 5 measures do not prevent TE, THEN I am out.