View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #23
tistrapukcipeht
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainingaces View Post
Thats the media speaking. Alonso was given the number 2 car hence the fallout between him and his team especially ron dennis. Towards the end hamilton was being favoured in every way you can imagine, even though he was a rookie and alonso a 2 time wc.

Hamilton has the best car in testing this year and would probably be winning the title but for a slow start and some reliability problems. Hamilton will have the best car again next year when he moves to mercedes because of new regulations coming in 2013.
I wouldn't doubt, just think about, Hamilton has been sponsored and helped by Ron Dennis since He was a kid, He is almost like a son to Ron Dennis. Ron as sneaky as He is I would not doubt if they gave Hamilton a slightly more powerful engine since the beginning, this is my opinion, now, towards the end of that season, Mclaren clearly sabotaged Alonso and favored Hamilton, just look at the Hungarian Fiasco in which unfairly had FIA's intervention and unfairly punished Alonso. Mclaren has always been sneaky and cheated with the consensus of FIA.

Honestly, Hamilton is a poor man's Mansell, there was a championship He lost to Kimi having so many points difference with only 3 races to go, pressure came down on him, He lost it. He is not in the same league as Vettel and Alonso, if Kimi gave a damn, when He is on, he is one of the best, but He is too unlucky.

Lastly, no top driver wants to share anything, that's how it is supposed to be, if a driver is a top driver they need to have it all working for them, they earned it, so Alonso and Vettel are better than their team mates so they need to be prioritized.