View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #28
NTRPolice
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2473 View Post
I don't know why this poster is taking such a beating over this. The person who decided to have the baby made a commitment to the team that they didn't follow thru with and seemingly never had any intention of following thru with. That's the issue. Why on earth couldn't this guy just say "not this year, my wife is expecting in 6 months. I won't be available".

This person could have simply informed the captain as soon as they realized that they would not be able to honor their commitment, but apparantly chose not to. Thus, the entire team missed out on something that they had worked all year for.

Was this person selfish to have a baby? No. They were selfish to make a commitment to a team that they had no intention of honoring or at least not informing the team when they realized that they couldn't honor the commitment.
I'm glad someone here understands what im saying.

It's too bad some people on this forum insist on acting like they're 12 and insinuating that this couple should have had an abortion or people shouldnt have kids if they want to play tennis.
NTRPolice is offline   Reply With Quote