View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
MikeHitsHard93
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
Haha! I love RIP Control. It's pretty much the only string I use these days. Plays nice until breakage and lasts a fair amount of time for me (Since it doesn't break on shanks like poly and gut do from time to time... ) RIP plays SO dead for a multi, it's a bit stiffer and it has just a nice gummy feel to it. Definitely really enjoy it.

The IG S was a bit strange. It hit close to my PDRGT+, but it just felt SO empty inside. Not sure if I should lead it up around the head, but it felt like I was hitting paper. It definitely had solid results with decent comfort all else considering, just the feel of the frame was nothing like I've hit before.

-Fuji
I am glad you spoke up about RIP control, because that is basically what I want. A multifilament that offers exceptional control and lasts a long time.

On the Instinct S...I can't say that I am surprised. I enjoyed the regular model, but I can imagine that the S version would feel super hollow and rather harsh on the arm. If I were you, I would probably try to pawn it off on some new player lol. Who knows though, it might just turn out to be a fun stick to pick up once in a while.
MikeHitsHard93 is offline   Reply With Quote