View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #18
WildVolley
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by smirker View Post
I agree. I have never rolled an ankle playing tennis. I have used the Vapor line before which must rate as the least supportive shoe out there. Perhaps my movement is not as dynamic as some others? I would have thought the Babolat offers significantly more support than the Vapor.

Re the Yonex I really wanted it to work for me as the construction of the shoe is so solid. i just couldn't get it to fit. maybe an extra half size might help?
Hard to say about the Yonex fit. Your foot may be truly too wide or just not match up with the Yonex last. In my limited experience of trying them on, I thought the latest Vapor was definitely narrower than the Yonex 304.

My feet are just slightly wide up front (probably only an E) with a wide toe-spread. The Yonex simply fit me better than Prince T22s or Viper VIs. Most Nike and Adidas shoes quickly cause foot pain. I haven't found a New Balance last that fits my foot even though they definitely will make wider shoes.

Fuji said his feet are just slightly wide, so I think Yonex are a definite option for him.
WildVolley is offline   Reply With Quote