View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #27
Sentinel
Talk Tennis Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Meat View Post
Roll a 7 and move straight to Jail. You might get probed a little more, but you will get food and shelter.

Problem solved.
I don't know what a "7" is, but this morning as i woke up, it did occur to me (or was it as I fell asleep last night), that I could commit a petty crime and get put into a locker for a few days. However, we do have cases of undertrials spending decades in jail ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscasey View Post
I'd immediately find a church I'm comfortable in, and seek sanctuary in return for whatever labor I can provide.

Maybe churches don't exist in the future you're describing, but I strongly doubt they'd entirely be gone, considering the thousands of religious organizations that exist today.

Or perhaps you personally don't go to church because you don't believe in a supreme being, which is 100% legit. But myself, if I'm going to believe in extra-terrestrials, I'm going to believe in a supreme being as well.
Actually this is one of the first options i thought of. I am in India, so temples will always be there. But I'd hate to live off them.

Sabala:
Quote:
Btw, did you get any good pics with the alien peeps on your cell phone?
You've not been paying attention
First off, I have one of those ole fashuned Nokia 5510 types that don't have cameras. Second, in the weeks/months I was on board, the batteries died out. I didn't take my charger along, and cell-phones are now history in 2052. Even today (in 2012) getting a charger for a 5510 is impossible where I am.

I also mentioned that whoever I know is dead or almost dead (they'd be in their 90's), so I can't expect help from them.