View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #19
Sentinel
Talk Tennis Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHiC View Post
Actually, the Mayans never predicted the end of the world. One of their several calendars happens to end near December 21, 2012 (and the date is not even certain), just like our calendars end on December 31 every year.

http://news.discovery.com/history/20...cy-111202.html
I was making a dig at the poor misquoted chaps. I've said from the start too that the end of a calendar does not imply the end of the world. However, no one was listening. Your link reminded me of NIBIRU (lol) or whatever. We had a serious thread on that with HAFA propounding Nibiru.

Now the dooms-dayers are saying the world won't end, but we'll go into a new era, an awakening, higher dimension, we'll meet with higher dimensional beings (my sides and hurting as i type this), and some of us will ascend to a higher dimension.

I love (read: retch at) the pseudo-scientific terminology they use: inter-dimensional beings, Theo a sixth-dimensional being, etc.

So the nuts will just reinvent themselves and go on. Actually, most already have just in case.