Thread: Angell Sport!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #142
ced
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshs View Post
How will you work it out? A frame has vibration or it doesn't. You can put lead or silicone and dampen it, but I don't see how you can "work it out."

BTW, though we like to make fun of big racket manufacturers, they do perform extensive vibration tests in the lab on each model, starting from the mathematical model in the design phase and continuing after prototypes become available. They also get feedback from players throughout the process. That is why modern frames have become so comfortable.
Vibration may have been a bad choice of words on my part .... it is a vibrating sound that is made no actual vibration is felt in the hand or arm.

Whatever it is is a fluke with this particular racquet and not, I'm sure indicative of the line ....... I'm sure Paul and i will reach a compromise, credit, replacement or something that is satisfactory to both of us. The racquet itself plays well, it just makes an occasional vibrating sound (nothing is transmitted to the arm) , comfort and feel is outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul's product. Let me emphasize that nothing is really noticeable when playing, only when striking the palm of your hand with the racquet face.

The Angell racquets are beautifully designed and put together and I'm probably going to purchase another.