View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #54
Ross K
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Zed View Post
Hey, buddy, no reason to take a condescending tone. Amazingly enough your definition of "feel" is not something that I'm failing to grasp. I'm happy you prefer the "feel" of your racquet - even at the expense of placing a shot into the net. To me, my preferred "feel" is associated with maximized controlled velocity - i.e. crushing a shot and having it land exactly where I intended - not the feeling of a "muted" or disconnected racquet, not the feel of a racquet wrapped in cotton, and most certainly not a racquet that provides "arm... orgasm" as you so eloquently put it. I'm not looking for a racquet that massages my arm, I'm looking for one that helps me maximize control and power in a competitive setting.

As to not playing with a racquet with "incredibly" feel - I have used the original Head Prestige, the Prestige Pro, the Prestige Pro 600, the Fischer Vacuum 90 (Made in Austria), the Pro Staff 85, the POG Mid, the Volkl C10, in addition to a variety of pro-stocks. You tell me, do these racquets lack "incredible feel"?
"Arm orgasm"?! ... I look forward to the thread: 'Best arm orgasm frame', haha.