View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #45925
PaulMan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismonkey View Post
so i'm being discriminated against because i'm not A FAT AZZ? give me a chance man. i eat above my weight.

btw -- i played with my exo3 tour team last night with terrible syn gut. it played terrible but i think it was actually the strings. with a poly or hybrid i thought it might be pretty decent. then i bust out the m-fil 300's that CB strung up. and for the second time in a row they felt magical. so i'm loving these sticks i bought for $10 each. and then for shiz and giggles - sappy let me borrow his aerogel 200 16x19 european specials. took off his super crap wilson overgrips -- the ones that look like they come free with a 4-pack of balls. and without the overgrips -- they weigh 325 grams. right in my wheelhouse. and i loved those too. plus i fixed his buttcaps squeaking (that's what she said). so i love old azz dunlops that cost next to nothing or nothing. i don't know if that means i'm cheap or i'm supposed to play with dunlops.
lol! Too funny tm! OK bro, come & eat til they're bankrupt just like cb&sap did in London...haha

Always wondered how the Euro 4D 200's were since they had the nice 16x19 stringbed.

edit: Also corrected your kind reference above.

Last edited by PaulMan : 10-03-2012 at 12:00 PM.
PaulMan is offline   Reply With Quote