View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #13
NadalAgassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound cat View Post
I was going to answer your question until I read your "theory" about doping. Do you know anything about East germany and it's history? I presume not.
Actually virtually every East German female swimmer and track star of the 70s and 80s has in the aftermatch of the unification of Germany publicly admited to doping, often either being forced to from a young age or having it secretly injected in their diet. The East German very scientific, well funded, and well researched doping program has been chronicled in various documentaries in the years since with East German doctors who were once involved in the program speaking to how they did it. It is you who knows nothing if you actually by some amazing miracle did know about this. Not that I think it means much since doping was at its all time height in Olympic sport in the 70s and 80s, atleast now they have some moderately successful drug testing which scares some away from it in "some" sports.

On another note most womens track and field World records are still from the 80s, and nearly all held by some Communist country, East Germany, Soviet Union, Czech Republic, and others, along with a few American records. Pretty much unbelievable to put it mildly.

Last edited by NadalAgassi : 10-03-2012 at 02:22 PM.