Tennis predictions for the next 5 years
Type in whatever associates with tennis that could happen in the next 5 years. For the next generation to bump of course. I say:
- around 2015-2016 a new star born inbetween 1992-1994 emerges out of nowhere and dominates tennis for 2 years, possibly wins the Grand Slam (went full re***d there I know)
- there will be no teenagers in the top 100 at the end of 2013
- Federer and Nadal will have retired by then, both will pick the very same tournament as their last
- we'll have a Chinese top tenner
- there will be a Slam boycott in which 5 of the top 10 players won't participate
- the US officials will welcome a roof at the US Open (hallelujah)
Just shows you how pointless H2H's are. Nadal beat Fed but in the end it meant jack, they both walked away with nothing. It's about winning titles.
Last edited by tennis_pro : 10-03-2012 at 04:03 PM.