View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #84
RAFA2005RG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Sams View Post
Losing the first set sure didn't bother Rosol as he went and won the 2nd and 3rd sets. Why would losing the 4th set bother him at all?
Ah because Nadal won the 4th set 6-2. The first set was only encouragement to Rosol, because it was so close all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF20Lennon View Post
Well better to start it before the set started rather than in between no one knew how long it would last (the set) your just blaming the roof for nadal's loss
Show me a match in history where a roof has been closed at the end of the 4th set in anticipation of fading light in 40 minutes (which nobody can predict accurately btw). And like I said before the 3rd set took 34 minutes, 4th set took 32 minutes, 5th set took 33 minutes.. And Nadal had won the 4th set 6-2, so there was every indication that the 5th set wouldn't have taken long. And the points were quick because Rosol was going for cold winners and Nadal wasn't hitting deep enough to extend the rallies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cup8489 View Post
Of course he is. He claims to not care about it, but he is obviously seething at what happened. It's complete bullcrap what he's saying.
You just proved to me you don't know what you're talking about. I only care about Roland Garros and Rio.
RAFA2005RG is offline   Reply With Quote