View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 AM   #87
Cup8489
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG View Post
Ah because Nadal won the 4th set 6-2. The first set was only encouragement to Rosol, because it was so close all the way.

Show me a match in history where a roof has been closed at the end of the 4th set in anticipation of fading light in 40 minutes (which nobody can predict accurately btw). And like I said before the 3rd set took 34 minutes, 4th set took 32 minutes, 5th set took 33 minutes.. And Nadal had won the 4th set 6-2, so there was every indication that the 5th set wouldn't have taken long. And the points were quick because Rosol was going for cold winners and Nadal wasn't hitting deep enough to extend the rallies.

You just proved to me you don't know what you're talking about. I only care about Roland Garros and Rio.
Riight. "I only care about RG and Rio".. but yet you continue to whine about the roof for over two pages now. You just proved to me you don't know what you're talking about.