View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #582
BigServer1
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
My iphone does timestamp my texts..at least it does the first one and then shows the time of the last..I get what you mean..im still figuring it out, but i am so happy. this is what I wanted from a phone all along. SPEEEED.

for some reason this keyboard is easier to use than the droid. I can one hand text with my thumb..the voice to text is warp speed..blissss
You'll adjust to the speed after a few days, but every once in a while it will really blow you away. Any time you have to do 3-4 things at once, the speed is insane. I remember texting with two friends, with one we were looking at a place for dinner and movie times and one I was talking to about a flight. I was consistently moving between Yelp, Flixster, Messages, Kayak and Safari, and doing it all rapid fire. The phone never stuttered or slowed, it just ripped through the apps. I was on my home WiFi, so a good data connection obviously helps as well.

On my old phone that would have taken 20 minutes, but it was so much faster and easier. I've yet to throw anything at the phone that's slowed it down, and I'm starting to wonder if there's anything I can do to slow it down.
BigServer1 is offline   Reply With Quote