View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #585
mikeler
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelDali View Post
This is a big reason why I like the device...its so damn so easy to manage. Trust me, I spent 15 years dealing with .IPD files and and Blackberry BBSAK Java reload white screen 503 wiping and drama trauma that it amazes me that Apple has made it so easy.

I don't see anything wrong or unmanly with admitting that as well. I make a good living as a technical whoar in the city so I'm tackling epic IT issues daily but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the effortless smooth beauty of the iPhone.

I hated Apple for years. I still will not buy an Apple desktop or laptop. Although I want one to start checking out iOS appdev.

I am really glad I am now using an iPhone.

I spent alot of time with my friend's S3 and there is simply no comparison in my opinion.

Anyhoo, this speck case is beautiful but I'm weary of the weight, need more bulk. But its such a sick case...

Epic Speck Prince of Wales:

You have a potential problem. Without an Apple PC, you will have to do some Windows hacks to get XCode to run for iOS development. After fighting my MS Access "upgrade" at work today, I look forward to using my dumbed down Mac and iPhone.
mikeler is offline   Reply With Quote