View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:38 AM   #2
SteveI
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceG View Post
I'm in a position where it's tough to demo (Im working outside the States and have to do a lot of organising to demo a racquet - don't want to waste time) so really need input from fellow TW-ers. I've searched and found a few comments but not very much at all and nothing really outside this site.

Just looking for the standard info - overall playability; power/spin/control levels; comfort; how does it handle serves/volleys/groundies.

Thanks very much guys,

Bruce G
I am guessing you are getting no feedback on this since there is a TON of info out there on this frame. The customer feeback listed with the frame is almost too much to read.. and if you use the search engine here you can find again.. a TON of info. This frame has been out there for about 20 years..so I bet a great # of players have experience with this frame. Steve Huff is very much an expert with this frame. Maybe drop him an e-mail.

Short review... great overall frame.. Lighter player's frame. Great off the ground.. great control and COMFORT. Folks have reported a lack of power on the serve. Great volley stick. String with Nat Gut about 52.. and the frame is amazing. Does everything pretty good... and not really any wow factor. Good strokes in...good performace out. You cna get these used for about $65.00.. and $119.00 used. Been a best seller for PK and TW forever!!

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/feed...tml?pcode=P5G2

Good Luck..
Steve
SteveI is offline   Reply With Quote