View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #36
cc0509
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merwy View Post
But I just don't see much room for improvement. I feel like.. this is it, you know? This is all we're going to see from him. He isn't going to suddenly change his technique and play like Federer or Djokovic, he will keep his clumsy technique and good serve. What is he going to improve? Serve harder? His movement might be improvable, but he will always keep moving uncomfortably because of his length. Same with Isner and Karlovic.

Nevertheless, he might get some Grand Slams here and there. If he keeps serving great throughout the tournament he might win it. And after the top 4 retires, he has time to win something big.
I think you may be incorrect here. If you saw the match between Raonic and Murray in Tokyo you would have seen that Milos has improved in key areas such as his backhand, net play and ROS. He also was able to hang in there under pressure and not fold mentally as he has in the past in big match moments. He is much better than Isner and Karlovic imo.

I think he may have the goods to go all the way, we will have to see. Watch, now he will probably lose to Nishikori in the final.
cc0509 is online now   Reply With Quote