View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #229
The Dark Knight
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Povl Carstensen View Post
Deep joke. I guess I just had to get in tune with your definition of deep and intellectual.
About misrep, I wont go there too much. Theres the "Nadal always wins", the insinuation that somebody has accused you of thinking Federer is garbage, the "all you have is 17 GS" allthough the list goes on and on, the manipulative quoting of for instance Rod Laver, the listing of facts you "believe" that are wrong, and so on and so on....
Well I realize what I'm saying is offensive as you want to believe in your hero and cannot really defend your position. This is why you have to resort to attacking me personally or trying to pick apart picayune points .

When I say "always" I didn't mean that Nadal wins every single time....but you already knew that.

What I meant was that Nadal has "always" been beating Federer throughout Nadals entire career. From the very first moment they met.

The domination has "always" existed. Fed has never been in the lead ,pre peak post peak ,mid peak ,kinda peak ,mediocre peak, high peak , double jig peak, mid afternoon peak........always.

No misrep there.....it is a fact.