View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #65
Clarky21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan77 View Post
hm, not sure Vajda said that about Nole and Mandy but OK, if he said that he is not that far off considering the fact that Rog is 31yo and Rafa is getting injured all the time. therefore, Novak and Mandy in their prime do become 'future of tennis'.

As for Vajda's celebration I couldn't care less. Anybody can celebrate any way they want to. It's not like they celebrated in front of Rafa's house, not sure what a big deal is. They celebrated in front of their hotel and **** wasn't there .

Yes he was there. He is right there in the video cheering him on. Do you need glasses,Evan? Lol.

So,you honestly believe than Andy and **** are going to carry tennis at the same level as Fed and Nadal have? You believe their rivalry will be as popular or desired? Do you believe they will ever have as many fans,or draw as many new fans to the game? I really hope not because I will have to question your sanity if you do.

And Andy and **** are only a year younger than Nadal. Yes,I know Nadal has a lot of mileage on him,but your boy has racked up the miles himself over the past 2 years. Just how long do you think he is going to go winning everything in sight and making finals? His style of play is highly physical as well,you know.
Clarky21 is offline   Reply With Quote