View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
Roger Wawrinka
Roger Wawrinka's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,046

Originally Posted by Geology_Rocks! View Post
What do you mean with flat wrap?

Pretty much what Tennisguy3000 said. If you use a leather grip or some other replacement grip, and you wrap tourna grip (or any overgrip for that matter) with the same alignment as the replacement grip, that is called a flat wrap.
Roger Wawrinka is offline   Reply With Quote