View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #66
Evan77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post
Yes he was there. He is right there in the video cheering him on. Do you need glasses,Evan? Lol.

So,you honestly believe than Andy and **** are going to carry tennis at the same level as Fed and Nadal have? You believe their rivalry will be as popular or desired? Do you believe they will ever have as many fans,or draw as many new fans to the game? I really hope not because I will have to question your sanity if you do.

And Andy and **** are only a year younger than Nadal. Yes,I know Nadal has a lot of mileage on him,but your boy has racked up the miles himself over the past 2 years. Just how long do you think he is going to go winning everything in sight and making finals? His style of play is highly physical as well,you know.
I never said that they (Nole/Mandy) will carry tennis or be ever as popular as Rog/Rafa. That will be very hard to achieve but also tennis is not a popularity contest (not to me). Usually the more you win the more popular you become. Rafa's millage is a big problem tho regardless of his young age of 26. Novak also plays a very psychical tennis but he has never suffered from any serious injuries. Mandy was out for almost a year with his wrist injury.

All I'm saying is that Vajda wasn't too off with what he said. as simple as that. Btw, I don't want Rog to retire and I do want to see Rafa 100% healthy as I love tennis and love top 4 rivalries. The thing is Fed will slowly fade away and not sure what to make of Rafa's health etc.

As for that celebration (with or w/o ****), really not sure why it bothers you. I said already they didn't celebrate in front of Nadal's house.
Evan77 is offline   Reply With Quote